Status: Actor, Director, Playwright
Location: New England
See My Work!
For a sample of my work, here’s a ten-minute semi-mono-logue called Myth Play: Finality, excerpted from my drama Myth Play:
Note: Finality is a fairly intense piece of text & you’ll be staring at my very-close-to-camera face for 10 minutes! Feel free to stop watching at any time. :-)
A huge thanks to Tim Ahern who filmed & produced Finality. And special thanks to The Voices.
I also appear in a barely-feature-length film called Meat (2010, Sharps Films), and in a fairly awesome Vermont Lottery spot.
for Advice to the Players:
- Artistic Director during ‘16 - ‘17 Seasons
- Roles: Hamlet, Romeo, Brutus, Aguecheek, Lysander, etc – 11 seasons
- Directed: Tempest, Hamlet, Richard III
for Seven Stages Shakespeare Company:
- Roles: Viola* (What You Will, or Twelfth Night), Edgar / Poor Tom (LEAR), Clown (Winter’s Tale), Hamlet Players ensemble, and a great many ShakesBEERiences (and very proud of it, indeed!) – 8 seasons
- Directed: Taming of the Shrew
for The Barnstormers Theatre:
- Roles: horses, agéd waiters, secret klansmen, silent visitors, murderers, dead bodies, police constables… – 8 seasons
for New Art Theatre:
- Roles: Teiresias, Mercutio, Horatio, lots of E. A. Poe
- Manus, Translations by Brian Friel, Theatre KAPOW
- Flute, Dreame at Ucheldre Center with Ben Crystal
- Edmund Tyrone, Long Day’s Journey Into Night, Threshold Stage Company
- Dead Body**, The Real Inspector Hound, Publick Theatre Boston
* Nominated for a Spotlight Award for Best Actor
** for an hour-and-a-half, curtain up to curtain down, through intermission…